Next Chapter-->
Author’s Note

This story takes place around the second season episode “A Bullet for McGarrett.” I would like to thank qdid for inciting me to write something based on this episode, although, if it sucks, it’s entirely my fault.

I am also very grateful to traw for her advice on both my writing style in general, and this specific story. Without her help, it would definitely suck.

I recommend reading “The Second Confession”, which is part 1 of “The Telephone Rang”, before reading this. If you haven’t, the most important thing to know is that Steve and Danny are lovers. Chin knows; Kono doesn’t.

As usual, I am accepting the TV show’s claim (in “Death is a Company Policy”) that McGarrett was born in 1927, and taking Danno’s age to be the same as his actor’s (born in 1937). So, at the beginning of the story Danny is 31 and Steve is 41.

I’m currently watching the TV series for the first time, and am on season 6 as of writing “It Takes More Than One”. So, I apologize if anything happens later in the series that contradicts something I’ve written.

If anyone out there reads this story I’d like to know what you thought of it, good or bad. I’d also love to chat with any other Hawaii Five-O TOS slashfic writers. You can email me at ladyoscar@trekfiveo.com.

Aloha.


Next Chapter-->

Return to The Telephone Rang